For Refueling or Hazardous Areas
- Aircraft Refueling
- Chemical Plants
- Grain Elevators
- Rescue and HazMat Operations
- These reels bond and/or ground aircraft, fuel trucks and other equipment.
- Provide smooth operation and require minimum cable pull.
- Declutching arbor and adjustable guide arm with cable guide.
- Standard finish is oven-cured enamel.
- Also available, manual rewind version. All shown with optional cable and/or "Y" branch.
- Available with 1/8", 7 x 19 galvanized carbon steel cable
- 100 amp Alligator Clamp.
- Stainless steel or plastic-covered cable and "Y" branches are available at an additional charge.
- Cable guide arm of cast aluminum and 2A+12 Alum Zinc Alloy.Series GR75
- Sealed spring is a good economical choice compact and lightweight.
Hose Reel Packages for Air; Water; Fuels; Lubes; Hydraulics; Oxy-Acetylene; Grease; Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) and Live Cable
Notes: All reel packages ship via freight in 7-10 business days. Cost of shipping will be calculated at time of order settlement.
Click on any item to get a pdf download of model dimensions, parts breakdowns and roller position guide. We are a master Hannay dealer. Please call for any Hannay item not in our online catalog.
'Model No.' is reel model without hose or cable installed. Please contact our parts department for pricing on those models.