Parts for all models of Hannay reels, including spring rewind components; electric motors, switches and other electrical components; swivel joints and swivel joint repair kits; discs and sprocets; rollers and roller parts; bearings; chains; brake parts, etc.
How to Install Hose onto a Retractable Reel How to Install a Full Flow Swivel Joint Seal Kit
For Refueling or Hazardous Areas
- Aircraft Refueling
- Chemical Plants
- Grain Elevators
- Rescue and HazMat Operations
- These reels bond and/or ground aircraft, fuel trucks and other equipment.
- Provide smooth operation and require minimum cable pull.
- Declutching arbor and adjustable guide arm with cable guide.
- Standard finish is oven-cured enamel.
- Also available, manual rewind version. All shown with optional cable and/or "Y" branch.
- Available with 1/8", 7 x 19 galvanized carbon steel cable
- 100 amp Alligator Clamp.
- Clear Plastic Coated galvanized cable is standard. Orange is availabe at no additional charge.Stainless steel cable and "Y" branches are available at an additional charge.
- Cable guide arm of cast aluminum and 2A+12 Alum Zinc Alloy.
- Sealed spring is a good economical choice compact and lightweight.
Hose Reel Packages for Air; Water; Fuels; Lubes; Hydraulics; Oxy-Acetylene; Grease; Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) and Live Cable
Notes: All reel packages ship via freight in 7-10 business days. Cost of shipping will be calculated at time of order settlement.
Click on any item to get a pdf download of model dimensions, parts breakdowns and roller position guide. We are a master Hannay dealer. Please call for any Hannay item not in our online catalog. 'Model No.' is reel model without hose or cable installed. Please contact our parts department for pricing on those models.
How to Install Hose onto a Retractable Reel